GELLIFY BRINGS TOGETHER EXPERTS AND STARTUPS TO DISCUSS THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CULTURE IN THE DIGITAL AGE
How are you handling the Great Resignation?
Forbes observed that resignations are up 3x compared to pre-pandemic levels and Glassdoor reports a 450% increase in searches for remote positions.
Join us to learn where your company stands in its journey toward a culture full of intrapreneurs, how to engage better, collaborate more efficiently with remote-thirsty staff, elevate new business models and expand existing innovations.
• How to perform a cultural assessment and determine your first actions needed to grow the innovation and digital orientation of your culture
• How to handle employee engagement in remote and hybrid contexts
• The best tools for distance coordination and creation of innovative projects and new ventures
• How to DIY with intrapreneurs, from the grassroots up
• When, why, and where to start new ventures / spinoffs as a way to improve your innovation culture
LEARN THE STEPS
Step 1: Examine the state of the art / reasons why to change the culture (assess tool knowledge, what they need to do to perform in a digital workplace)
Step 2: Engage & motivate employees in the age of virtual collaboration- Happy Employees are Innovative Employees
Step 3: Efficiently collaborate – Implement design thinking tools for remote workforces
Step 4: Elevate business model designs for digital leadership – Cultivate Intrapreneurs (Digital Intrapreneurship Fast Track)
Step 5: Expand – venture building is the ultimate expression of innovation