gellify unique touch
With our dedicated startup scouting offering, we provide corporates and investors with a tailored research service where we source startups according to their preferences in regards to location, business stage, a specific revenue target, business model and/or a specific industry.
Gellify Iberia has developed its own methodology for startup scouting based on 3 different phases. The objective is to achieve the highest number of applications of high quality startups through network activation (sourcing) & startup scouting (engagement + recruitment).
In the Sourcing process, GELLIFY will analyze the best startups for the problem identified.
- Deal-flow identification: creating & curating ad-hoc lists of start-ups on online BI platforms and own data base around Gellify Network
- Engagement with deal-flow sources (accelerators, incubators, Partners & Start-up events)
- Own Gellify deal-flow database (20K contacts) scanning
In the Engagement process, GELLIFY will contact the most interesting startups through Email and LinkedIn.
- E-mail marketing (CRM) for curated start-up lists
- Direct messages (one-to-one) with start-ups founders (LinkedIn)
- Interviews with most relevant startups teams (conference calls)
- Online assistance during Project submission
GELLIFY is using dedicated B2B platform as standard tool where to:
- Create an application form for the scouting contest
- Dissemination & Promotion through social media (LinkedIn; Twitter)
- Manage start-ups application online (check finalized applications VS ongoing)
- Review and update start-ups presentations
- Assign evaluator teams & perform initial projects (online) evaluation (scoring)
Our unique offering
Proved & Trusted Methodology
Hands on process VS Generic Data Base of Startups
Sector Knowledge & Specialization
Deal Flow Curation & Specialization
Technical experts involved in the curation process
High Quality Deal Flow Worldwide